I love it!!!!
I loved it when I did my student teaching and I still love it now! So thankful for this year with my kinders!
You Know You Teach Kindergarten When.....
- Dr. Jean songs are constantly stuck in your head!
- You do whatever it takes for your students to love school. Even if it is dancing crazy, singing, and dressing up!
- You read stories with so much emotion and come up with voices you never knew you could do.
- You get kid meals at Chick-fil-a and pass up the ice cream to have free prizes for your treasure box.
- You can always find stuff at Target's dollar spot to use in your classroom.
- You buy things and think about what letter it starts so you can incorporate it into part of a lesson or theme.
- Your students treat your drawings like they are masterpieces!
- You get 200,000 hugs a day!
- You have run out of room for your book collection, but continue to buy more!
- You dream about your students.
- You stay at school late, get to school early, and continue to think of ideas and work on school stuff at home.
- Your students call you Mommy and Grandmommy and you don't worry about correcting them.
- You consider yourself part doctor, hair stylist, and dentist!
- You spell phonetically!
- You enjoy going to your students' sports games on Saturday mornings.
- Students can ALWAYS put a smile on your face.
Now it is your turn to join!
Click here and have fun!!!