Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Roy G. Biv

We are getting ready for St. Patrick's Day in my class this week.  We started the week off by talking about rainbows.  I introduced rainbows by reading The Magic School Bus "Makes A Rainbow."  As I was reading a student said, "Ms. Brown, I wish you were Ms. Frizzle."  I agree!  I love her science lessons.  I wish I were better at incorporating science into my classroom!  It is something I plan to continue working on! 
I found a cute craft and poem to go along with the colors of the rainbow on a great blog I like to follow.
They turned out so cute!!!
Our room is filling up with traps and green and gold.  We are very hopeful that we are going to catch that sneaky little leprechaun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...