Thursday, March 3, 2011

happy birthday, mama!

Like mother, like daughter!
I am such a mama's girl!
I love my mom so much.
Today is her birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!
She is my biggest fan.  She is my best friend.  She is my prayer warrior.  She loves me no matter what.
She has loved my sisters and me with her whole heart and much more. 
She has given up so much of herself for her girls. 
We are the girls that we are because of her.  I know that she has prayed for me every day of my life and even before.  I know that she will support me and be by my side no matter what I do. 
She used to tell us that we were stars, and we picked her to be our mommy.  But I know that God picked her to be my mama because He knew that I would need her...BIG time!
I love her so much, and I know that I would be so lost if it were not for her.


p.s. Thanks Mama for always reading my blog and fixing my typos and grammar!!!  Another reason I couldn't live without you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...