Friday, March 25, 2011

queen of the classroom

Each week in Kindergarten we study a different letter.  I try to plan fun activities to do with different words that start with the letter we are studying.  I like to read books that start with the letter and then write a sentence or two for our writing.  Some letters are just a little harder than others!  Whenever I buy books for my classroom I try to think if I have books that start with that letter or not. 
Q is one of those letters.  I didn't have any books to read so we just had to pick words and write sentences about things we already knew.  My favorite was writing about a queen...that would be ME!

(Ms. Brown is a queen.  She is queen over the classroom.  She is a pretty queen.) 
Look at my beautiful throne!!!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...