Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

First thing I told my students..."We might look wacky today, but we are not going to act wacky!"  Special days like this whole week has been my kinders tend to be a little on the wild side.  I know they are excited because I am excited and their teacher is doing some crazy things this week!
I had never read the book until over the weekend.  It is a funny book!
My kinders looked so cute and wacky today!  We enjoyed giggling as each student walked in.  I had one sporting a red and black wig!  It was too cute!  We made a cute Wacky Wednesday class book.  They had to draw someone or something wacky from our day.

My wacky look for the day!

We also talked about Dr. Seuss.  My kinders did not realize that Dr. Seuss was a human.  They told me they thought he was a character!  Glad I had this reader from Mrs. Perry! 
We had yummy cupcakes made by Ms. Jordan!  She made a Cat in the Hat cake too!  I didn't get a picture of it before her students enjoyed it!  The cupcakes had cute cupcake toppers from Frogs, Bees, & Under the Seas.



Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! 
Thanks for the great books and inspiration!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...