Thursday, November 25, 2010

t is for thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for every single day of my life!  I am thankful for my parents.  They love me so much and are so generous and giving...every single day of their life.  I am thankful for my sisters.  They are my best friends.  We are all so close and I am glad they love me and we can be silly together!  I am thankful for my students.  They are so sweet and I am thankful they are my first class!  I am thankful for the school I work at!  I love the Kindergarten staff and how we all get along and feel like family.  I love the other staff at the school as well.  I couldn't ask for a better school to be working at my first year.  There are so many people there who are so encouraging and uplifting.  My principal always has positive things to say and she really loves my blog!!!!  I am thankful for my relationship with Jesus.  I am thankful that I live in America.  I am thankful for life, food, and a day with family!
This morning my family got up and participated in the local YMCA 5K Turkey Trot!  We did dress up!  I was a Pilgrim, my sister Amy was a Native American, and my other sister Emily was a Turkey!  We all finished under an hour!!! 

The family after the race!  It did rain...but fun was still had by all!

We then spent the day at my cousin and his new wife's new house.  We painted and cleaned windows.  It was so great to spend time with them and help them out!  It made me feel more thankful today to do something productive and meaningful for my family!

Now...Black Friday shopping with my sis....just because!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...