Tuesday, May 24, 2011

my twin

I am so glad that God gave me a twin.
I am glad that I get to share a birthday with her! 
Amy is THE funniest person I know.  She always makes me laugh.  One time she got mad at me and said she was not going to talk any more and she also added that I would not laugh any more.  She was right. 
I love her laugh and I love laughing with her. 

We have shared everything.  Clothes, birthday parties, cars, 1st day of school, college apartment, bedroom, and pretty much every thing else! 

I would not trade being a twin at all! 
People have always asked about being a twin, but it is hard to answer because I do not know any different.
We were born an hour and a half apart.  She was ready...I was not.
We are so different, but so alike!    

Amy is so beautiful.  She is so fun to be around.  She loves life and makes sure to have a good time no matter where she is.  

She loves Jesus, youth, and ME!  
She is the one I always call first with good news and the first one I call when I am sad and need someone just to listen and give advice!  

She is going to Divinity school and she wants to be a youth minister.  She is going to be a great one because she has awesome qualities.  

I can not say enough good things about her!  

If you know her...your life will never be the same!!!!
  
Amy, Thank you for being my best friend and a great sister.  I am so glad that I get to share so much with you.  You are such an inspiration to me and to so many other people.  I am so glad that we have each other.  Thank you for always listening to me and letting me cry even when it is for stupid reasons.  Thank you for loving me no matter what!  Thank you for supporting me and encouraging me. 
I am so proud of you and where God is leading you. 
I know He is going to do BIG things with you. 

I love you wombmate!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...