Sunday, May 8, 2011

mama-licious

Happy Mother's Day!
My mom is such a wonderful and beautiful person.
I am so thankful that she has shown me the love of Christ.
I am thankful that my mom is one of my very best friends and that I can talk to her about anything!
We enjoyed lunch out and the company of family was just what we all needed!

To all you Mom's...thank you for all you do! 
Thank you for the love that you show your children and the role that you play in their lives.
The role of a mom is so important.
When my students call me Mommy, I take it as an honor because as a teacher to my 24 kinders I want them to know that I am always there for them and that I love them.  They are each so important to me!
So even though I am not a mom I still feel like a mom to 24 kindergartners! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...