Wednesday, August 25, 2010

day one is done!

First day was great!!!!!  I was worried this morning about not doing something or forgetting to do something but I got there early and got some of it knocked out so I didn't have to worry about it any more.  The kids came in so sweetly!  I only had 6 today.  One that didn't come to orientation didn't show up today either.  They were sooo quiet!  I didn't have any cry...PTL!  I did have one to throw up at lunch though!!  EWWW
I just can't do that!!!  It wasn't much or bad.  We got her cleaned up and then continued our day.  She wasn't sick I think it was just something she was eating.  Our bear hunt went so good.  The 4 kindergarten classes read the book in our pit and then went around the school together.  They were very excited about it but did so good walking in a line and being quiet in the hallways which the big kids were learning.  I hope tomorrow is as good as today was!!!!  I get to do everything all over again!  I am excited about the year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...