Tuesday, December 14, 2010

tragedy

We had a tragedy happen first thing this morning!!!  Frosty was on top of the cabinets and as I opened the cabinet door (not thinking about an elf sitting on top) he came tumbling down!!!!  I screamed really loudly, and my students looked at me in shock and horror!!!  We all gathered around him and stared!  They all fussed at me and told me that I am now on Santa's naughty list!  I need to find a way to get moved back to the nice side!!!  I will discuss this with my students.  I will let you know what they come up with!!!

When we came back from PE, Frosty had gotten back up and moved onto the counter.  I think since he had such a far fall he just was not able to make it all the way back up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...