Thursday, August 11, 2011

expert

My sister, Emily, is an elementary school counselor.  She is so smart and creative!  Emily has a huge heart and is the most organized person I know!  She is great at her job and loves spending time with the students at her school! 
We just celebrated her birthday!  Happy Birthday, Em!  I love you and I am so so so thankful for you!
She was asked by a friend, who is a writer, to answer some questions for a magazine article she was writing about kids going to school for the first time.  I thought this would not only be a great time to brag about my sister but to also share with you.  She did a great job answering these questions, and it is perfect for those parents who might have concerns about their children going to school. 
Check out the article here.

Can I just say I cannot believe I go back to school in 6 days....I don't think I am ready for this!  I have not allowed myself to go to school because I have wanted to enjoy my summer....and I think I have enjoyed it too much!!!  I have been staying up wayyy too late and enjoyed not setting an alarm in the mornings.  I just got back from the beach with my parents for a couple of days.  It was a great time to relax and enjoy time with my parents.  We spent the days on the beach and spent the nights eating!  Calories don't count when you are on vacation!

These last 6 days I am going to a concert, running in a 5K, spending as much time as I can with friends, and laying out by the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...