Thursday, March 14, 2013

Zero the Hero video contest winner!

I back to blogging because I want to brag on my class!
We are winners!!!!!!


We didn't win grand prize, but I am so stinkin excited to have won First Runner-up!  My kinders did a fantastic job singing and dancing their hearts out to Zero the Hero.  If you have never seen Heidi Song videos or used them in your classroom, you need to change that today.  I believe in them.  I have seen the way they have transformed my teaching and the number of sight words my students can read and spell and recognize.  Thank you Mr. Michael for being our Zero the Hero.  Thank you Heidi for picking us as First Runner-up!  I can't wait to share this with my kinders tomorrow morning!





Check us out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...